Saturday, November 27

The Swallow Bakery

I've been there like twice and I feel in love with the place.

It's because of the heavenly cupcakes with a nice hot drink but your side while the music is playing. A good place to hang out and enjoy with food and beverage while having a chit chat with friends and family.

Luxurious Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows and Cream

Cappuccino

Delicious cupcakes which are so tempting. Clockwise: Strawberries and Cream - Sticky Toffee - Cookie Crunch - Lemon Drops

Very heavenly and tempting.

Also, the cupcakes which are display can make sweet lovers go awe and mouth drooling. XD

I'm definitely to the place where I can get hot drinks and cupcakes while I reading novels and listening to music at the same time. Savor each cupcake and drinks which I ordered. The taste and the texture. I'll also bring my family along to try when they come to visit me during spring time.

-lu yin-