Saturday, November 27

Getting Colder

For the past few days, it's just another usual time of student life. Yes, I know. It can be boring sometimes but you get the idea if you were in my shoes.

Last Saturday, I went to Black Country Living Museum where it's actually a town producing things made out of sources like coal and limestones. Also, the reason why it's black country is because black smokes come out when producing the sources collected from mines.

It's fun where I just roam around the town taking pictures while knowing the lifestyle that the locals had endured long ago. Not to mention, being a primary school student in the "ole days" school. XD

Not forgetting the trams which goes around town.

-----

Besides that, I went with Nadiah to the Christmas Market in Promenade.

Over there: there's food, handcrafted items, handmade soaps, accessories, and the things you might think of getting for your loved ones for Christmas.

I also ate German sausage with nothing. Yes, just bun and sausage. Why? Because the spices are inside the sausage so you don't need to anything else on top of it. It's so delicious and heavenly

I also bought woolen blanket, hat, and mittens just to keep myself warm for the winter.

I can't wait for the Christmas Market in Birmingham. It is known to be the largest one in all UK. It is also has the German theme. Will be there the whole day till evening when the Christmas lights are shining bright especially on the Christmas tree.

-----

The weather is getting colder. It's like about less than 5 degrees. If I just stand still and the wind comes by, I'll be definitely be freezing like crazy including my fingers would get numb. That's the coldest that I could ever feel on my fingers. Thank goodness for warm clothes, food, and heater for the winter. Of course, you heard the news that snow has come early this week. I know it's early but I can't wait for the snow to come. Also, there's the time for photo taking on the winter views that will be kept and never be forgotten.

I pray hard that my assignments goes well smoothly including the marks I will get. I've been working day and night through these while my brain has been so tired from thinking what I have to put in my own words and opinions while I'm typing out my assignments.

Anyway, all I could do is just go with the flow with studies and leisure in UK. Most importantly, anticipate the winter and Christmas in December. Especially, Boxing Day.

-lu yin-