Tuesday, October 26

Shakespeare with Love

Last Saturday was the day trip with international students like me to Startford Upon Avon - the birthplace of Shakespeare (one of my favorite playwright and writer).

I'm sure most of you heard of Shakespeare's work which consist of comedy and drama that brings out the sense and emotions. Quotes, poems, and plays which make us realize certain things in life that we may encounter.

Took a boat ride along the Avon River.

Met Nadiah. She's from Malaysia.

Marie - Nadiah - Sneha - Darius (While waiting to go inside Shakespeare's Birthplace)

This is Shakespeare's Birthplace where he grew up during his childhood days.

Holy Trinity Church where Shakespeare's grave is.

A nice day at Stratford. I did bought a few souvenirs which is related to Shakespeare including a few books that has poems and romantic plays. Hehehe.

Alright, back to my research and doing assignments.

-lu yin-