Friday, October 15

Busy as Always and Change of Plans

It's Week 3 of my Semester 1 and this week's gonna end soon. As time goes by, the leaves have change and autumn has come.

Every Friday I go to LA Fitness gym to work out including the Dance Fusion session which I like it so much.

Day by day with the readings and assignment.

From time to time, I attend SGI-UK meetings and keep up with the daily gosho and study materials to keep myself motivated.

Day by day, there's homecook meal...

and packed lunch which I made so I won't hunger myself to death.

I bought a few mini cookbooks just to think to something really nice to cook.

Looks like I can't go for the Winter Europe Tour. Oh well, there's always the next season for the Europe Tour which is a must for me to go. Looks like I need to do something with my plans during my 1 month long semester break between December and January. Not to mention, the Christmas and New Year. I'm not the kind of person who always stuck at home all day long. Maybe visit a few friends from other parts of UK. There's always something that comes up unexpectedly.

But for now, I need to concentrate on my assignments and studies including during the weekends. I need to pass up one of my assignments in one month time.

It's getting late and it's 12.30am. Feel my head is spinning and I'm tired. Gotta get some sleep.

-lu yin-

P.S. This Sunday, I'm going to make Bak Kut Teh for dinner.