Tuesday, September 28

The Window of Thoughts

Typing out this post while outside it's raining and while I'm listening to Daesung's song "Bubblegum". Yup, I might say it's a quite good atmosphere when these elements are combine together.

Just saw a new housemate who is doing PhD move in. 8 people under one roof. I'm the only Malaysian Chinese in the house living with the locals.

Suddenly, when I'm looking out my window, I have the mood to type out something for this blog of mine.

It reminds me of the scene from Sex and the City drama. The part where Carrie Bradshaw writes articles at her home office while facing the window outside if I'm not mistaken.

Today is just another day to laze around before lecture starts tomorrow. Made a few phone calls. 1st was about LA Fitness Club which brings up interest to go there to attend dance classes as part of my free time. I do need to keep fit and healthy from time to time. Already book a place to take a look at the club. Next, SGI-UK. Made another round of phone calls. Hopefully, things will go smoothly that I could think of.

Another thing is that I have made some choices of undergraduate subjects which I find it interesting and useful for my goals which I aimed to do so.

-----

The life story of me in UK. A journey and path that I'm walking. I will type out things which I encounter and experience while I'm here.

I remember a quote that Jennifer told me while I was in Sheffield during my summer semester course. I gave a surprise call to her who is in Australia. She said "expand your horizons and find my true self". That quote has been with me up until now. To be honest, I am doing that. At the same time, I decided to do traveling during my breaks to not only to have good experience but also find my true self.

My feelings and thoughts written as days goes by will be continued...For now, time to enjoy another round of dramas and mesmerize the view from my window.

-lu yin-