Friday, September 24

New Chapter in My Life

The new chapter? My story continues as I am continuing my studies in University of Gloucestershire. Taking up MA Media and Creative Enterprise.

Before I came here, I was in Malaysia being moody while waiting for my visa. Ya, with all the tension and anxious within me. Finally, I got it.

Here I am. At Market Street. With new housemates.

Finally, I can settle down after a long day flight from morning till night. Legs tension and all. You know what I mean. I went there together with a new friend, Yuki.

Besides that, hopefully I can met up with my LJMU mates before they go back to Malaysia after their Europe trip which is gonna end like in the middle of next month.

Ok, I know I was gonna post up the part 2 of "Meet Ups and Food". But, right now. I am dead tired and I need to settle things at the university tomorrow. Probably will update the following day I guess. Just wait and see.

Till then.

-lu yin-