Saturday, September 4

Moments in Summer Semester Course

I'm back in Malaysia safely. Finally. After 14 hours long of flight and staying over one night at Park Inn Hotel, Abu Dhabi because of flight delay.

In my own comfy room right now.

Finally, a time to write my own thoughts. Here goes.

Throughout the 3 months in Liverpool, the summer semester course that my friends and coursemates including me had gone through, it is truly a wonderful experience for me. I'm sure it's the same with others too.

Within these 3 months, we make new friends and share the moments we had. From going classes, having meals, shopping, clubbing, to trips, and so much more. Every single little element during our summer semester courses. There are good ones and bad ones but we still deal with them.

I'm kindda lost of words to say but all I can say is....is nice knowing you guys during the summer semester course. I really do appreciate the wonderful and crazy moments we had during the pass 3 months.

The time when we all sent you guys off for the Europe trip or whatever plans you had, we of course shed our tears as we apart and move on.

Yes, like I said in one of my previous tweets: It's difficult to say goodbye. However, we have to walk along our own paths and dreams we had chosen. Memories...cherish them.

That's what I have to say to all of you.

Good luck to whatever is you are doing. Enjoy your Europe trip and have fun. Go crazy at every single country in Europe. XD

Also, most importantly, keep in contact. ^ ^

Feel tired right now. I just got back from KLIA. Time to rest.

For me, another new chapter of my story has just begun.

-lu yin-

PS. My dear friends in Malaysia find me to hang out within 2 weeks time before I go back to UK. XD