Sunday, September 12

Meetups and Food (Part 1)

Last weekend, was having meals with my family.

The day I arrive Malaysia (Last Saturday) - we all went to Pantai Seafood for supper. I love the clams especially the Bamboo Clams.


Last Sunday was having lunch with my family - New Restaurant Ipoh Chicken Rice at Sunway Giza Mall

Yummy Tauge and Chicken. Mmmm~

After finishing settle the general student visa for one whole day (Monday), I was eating food and meeting up with people before I go back to UK to continue for Masters.

Monday night - Met up with Gatzhat and Magen at the Sunway Giza Mall

Magen

Gatzhat

Gatzhat and I were having beer and pizza at Modiva before Magen came.

Tuesday - Met up with Lime for movies and chit chat

Wednesday was at Wangsa Maju to meet with my "grandson". Also, went to KLCC to meet a few Acad R comrades of mine.

Thursday went to TBR to meet Soben they all for lunch.

Thusday dinner with my godmother and the family at Pantai Seafood.

Friday - Made dumplings at godmother's house.

Next, the happy moment? Meeting up with TT '08 gang and had lunch at San Francisco Steakhouse and Chillis, KLCC

Saturday - with my dear YWD sister, Teck Mun by having lunch (Bak Kut Teh) and desserts (at Tian Ping Ge Ge, SS2)

Sunday - lunch at Arisu, Kota Damansara for some delicious Korean BBQ which I waited for quite some time

My aunt and family join us for lunch and also visit me too.

Plans to do, people to meet, food to eat, and things to settle.

Wait up for the Part 2.

-lu yin-