Thursday, September 1

Cleaning Off the Dust

It's been almost 2 -3 months that I didn't even touch this blog.

What could be the reason behind this?

Well, as I said quite a long time ago, I was doing my dissertation during this summer. I'm almost done with it. All I need to do just print, bind, and pass up. Once done, it's goodbye study mode and hello to holiday.

A lot has been happen lately during the summer. My laptop got stolen when I was in Liverpool. I will tell this story when I'm ready. Another great moment that I encounter is that I attended a SGI South West Young Women Division summer semester course a few weeks ago. This...I will also share in my next post.

For me, I'm so happy that with all my hard work effort place in my dissertation work. I hope the upcoming result shows my actual proof of my hard work effort. By the way, my dissertation is about the establishment of K-pop music in Europe. It was fun while I was doing this dissertation. Even though there are times that I burn midnight oil and work endlessly with my laptop, but still here I am right now. I have survived.

Again, once I hand in my dissertation, I'm free as a bird.

I'm looking forward to my Europe trip.

I'm going to clean off the dust of my blog and off to a fresh start as....'soon to be retired from student life and the beginning of new chapter in my life'.

Stay tuned. =)

-lu yin-