Wednesday, September 14

Carmen's Visit in Cheltenham (Part 2)

Today is just a walk around the town. We went to Holst Birthplace Museum where is the house which Holst live since young. Basically is a history of Holst with a mix of art, music, and Victorian style. The student price is 4 pounds.


Went Hog's Head for our mix of breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Carmen had Chicken Tikka Masala Curry while I had Chicken Salsa Salad.

We even have our desserts.


For me, it's cheesecake and beer. XD I know most of you would prefer to have hot drinks and desserts together but anyway I prefer both it's either hot drink or beer or wine with desserts. It depends on personal taste. But so far, for me it doesn't taste really horrible.

Before we went back home, we walk around the Montepelier Garden.

It's been a long time that I didn't take photos of beautiful flowers and nature. Now, I got my free time to do so.



We went back home and do our usual stuff with our laptops and watching TV.

Tomorrow, we are going out of Cheltenham. We are going for a day trip at Bourton-on-Water.

-lu yin-


PS. Had Mexican food at Chiquito yesterday. Really delicious especially the brownies with ice cream.