Friday, February 13

Xiao Thong's Farewell (11/2)

After the roadshow, I asked Elbrine (my supervisor) whether I can leave early because I gotta be back home for Xiao Thong's farewell. She said is ok which is a good thing. Well, next time I don't wanna keep asking to leave early and because it's kindda rude or either take advantage that kind of thing.

Anyway, when I got back home, did chanting for 30 minutes with my housemates. Then, some of us including me have to prepare food for the steamboat. Hahaha. Tom Yam and Chicken Soup (Tom Yam, Yeah!!!) Finally,

..food are prepared de!!! Lolz

First time got carrot for steamboat XD


A lot of fishball and meatball food XD

Group Photos ~

Clockwise: Khai Wei(white) - Eric - Yee Wen - Wee Leng - Xiao Thong - Xiao Wei

Hungry! XD


Hold bowl and wait for food XD

Seriously hungry XD

Yeah!!! Steamboat food!!

Us enjoying our dinner. XD

Xiao Thong - Wee Leng - Eric

Xiao Wei - Yee Wen - Xiao Thong

Eric - Khai Wei

Sprite Cincau made by Khai Wei. Nice oh. XD

Eat so full until I couldn't eat another bite. The food is great. Hoishi!!! Well, I wish Xiao Thong reach Australia safely and face through things over there. Gambateh. =)

-lu yin-