Sunday, February 8

Bai Nian At 3 Houses

Went to 3 houses: Dr. Boey, Chee Keong, and Wai Leong for "bai nian" good thing is get more angpows (hahaha) and also chit chat and all.

Meet up at the McD Centrepoint. Had my breakfast there.

Then, went to Dr. Boey's house. Very big weh the house. A lot questions were ask my some HSD leaders.

After that, had lunch at Ming Tian Food Court, Taman Megah.

Next, went to Chee Keong's house. Ask mostly about studies. Still considering whether wanna study at Soka University. Well, still got time to think about it.

Finally, went to Wai Leong's house and we gamble. Funny things happen. XD

Went back home and rest.

Tomorrow morning need to get back to Metroview as I have discussion regarding emcees for teh Acad-R reunion.

Next Tuesday onwards start working. I just can't wait. (I can't believe I said "can't wait" many times XD).

Then, there's the Valentine's day. Looks like I won't spend my time alone that day. I'm gonna have a girl's night out with my "sisters/comrades". Baba peranakan dinner and choc fondue dessert. Yummy yummy yummy.

16/2 and 22/2 got Soka University exchange meet where Soka University students share their experiences over at Japan and US. Looking forward to it.

Alrighty, time to watch shows, doing sudoku, read chic-lits etc. XD


-lu yin-