Monday, February 2

Heavy Lunch on the 8th CNY

Had lunch at Godma's house. Yet again. You know lah. Used to be my 2nd home during my high school years. I always stopped by at the house. Rest, eat, and shower before I go off for tuition. Anyway, here's a delicious homemade lunch which I'm gonna miss them once I go back to Setapak XD. Homemade food is the best of the best. Jeng and Ho Chak oh~~! Lol


Fried Prawns

Steam Chicken + special grandma's homemade sauce ^ ^

Roast Pork

Ankle (spelling right XD?) Bean

Black Bean Duck

I ate until so full that I suddenly sleep for like an hour. Then, go back home and pack my things. Unfortunately, in the evening, started to rain. So, I can't go back because rain so heavily that my mom can't fetch me home straight to Metroview. I got alotta things to bring back home. So, tomorrow morning I go back Metroview. Review my notes for the final paper(still doing it until finish this paper fast and enjoy freedom for a while XD). Also, going to have lunch with Tabby(don't know who else is coming o o) at McD. Why? Let you know tomorrow. Hahaha~ McD here I come. XD

-lu yin-