Wednesday, August 20

Seko's Belated Birthday

Today, went over to uncle Raymond's house to have discussion. Jennifer called me and this is how the conversation goes.

Phone rings. -lu yin- picked up.

-lu yin- (LY): Hello?
Jennifer(J): Eh, am I suppose to pick you up?
LY: Yes.
J: Then how come you never reply my message.
LY: Umm.. I was busy XD
J: Haihz. Busy busy woman. You are Prime Minister keh?
LY: No. (XD)
J: Ok. Teck Mun is picking us up. Coming soon.
LY: Ok bye

Yes. I'm busy cause my exams around the corner. And those who know me, I changed my no. to DIGI but I still using CELCOM. Cause Digi cheaper than Celcom lolz. Ask from me ok for those who know me for quite some time.

Back to the topic. When reach Uncle Raymond's house, got discussion (it's about achieving what you want in your life). Then, it is time to have an interview with Seko for experiences. Pics and captions ~

the birthday girl or should I say woman XD

Megan and Ying Xing interviewing Seko

A birthday surprise~ and yes Seko was surprised



Given a nice, big birthday card

so here we are! we love you

durian cake from secret recipe

to the most beautiful woman! happy birthday. Seko fabulous
love all of us, H4C3

watermelon XD

Seko with the durian cake

blur the pic. will upload a clearer as soon as I get the pic from Jennifer

cutting cake

jennifer cut cake

seko eat cake

i eat durian cake!! XD

enjoyinh the durian cake

ribena~

Each of us have to bring home a few pieces of watermelon. Jennifer said like this: "Teck Mun, go take the watermelon. You see. Busy woman (me) also take XD. Wat de?

Ok, stop for now. Tomorrow, mid term exams for media tech and comm research methods. Wish me luck. ^ ^

-lu yin-

p.s. I'm happy that Seko said that I've change as I grow up. Last time during my high school years, I don't mix with people and I don't smile. = = serious. As time goes by, I started to developed and mature myself to be a better woman and also a person. ^ ^ Started to take watever challenges, mix with people and put a smile on my face.