Sunday, August 17

Fireworks at Putrajaya 16/08/08

Went back to Wangsa Maju to meet up with my housemates so can go to Putrajaya to watch fireworks and take pictures lolz. The China team is setting up the fireworks. It's a fireworks competition. Got Malaysia, China, Canada, Italy, and Australia.

The fireworks start 10pm but we all go there a bit earlier (well too early cause we left like 4.30pm from home. I left the house at PJ around 2.40pm and got on the KJ lrt. Before I got on the train, I took a picture of a car accident which just across the road when I was waiting for the train.

This what happens when some people wrecklessly drive. - - In the near future, I won't do this kind of crazy thing.

Look what I wore~ XD (Just randomly take cause I got nothing to do in the train. XD)

glitter white elianto nail polish

leaf necklace which I bought during my diploma years

my rm15 watch and the bracelet which I bought from college

my earrings (Car Yi said that I'm an animal hater because these things are made from animal fur. It is not lah. Fake weh - -)

On the way~

Finally!!! Metroview (my place XD) Once I reach Wangsa Maju, drizziling rain. I walked over to my place. My housemates haven't come back yet. While waiting, I decided to take pictures around the house since the place is complete hehe ^ ^

wind in my hair XD

my study table. sortta neat right?

try to find me ~ :P

but you can also see the messy part of my study table ~ XD

1st drawer

2nd drawer

shelf also lagi messy XD rofl

top: me * bottom: wee leng (i forgot to fold my blanket cause the other day i was in a rush to go back PJ XD wakaka)

the green one is my cupboard

very messy~

lagi messy on the cupboard

need to go wash my clothes tomorrow XD

my bathroom stuff ^ ^""

Once my housemates came back, we went off to Putrajaya. I think is about an hour journey even though take the highway without traffic. 13 people including me went there with 3 cars. Because most of us stay in different floors of the condo.

Khai Wei

Xiao Thong

driving smoothly and watching the view from mr. foo's car

As expected traffic jam. Think most of the people going there to watch fireworks.

around this time still stuck in traffic - - Finally reach there around 6pm. Welcome to the "happening" land. Is like the land where the government people work there like meetings and so on.

jolene - queenie - xiao thong - me

After cari a parking place, we take a few pics and then makan. Khai Wei and I go makan Nando's while others eat chicken rice XD. OMG. Wakaka.

my no. plus ice lemon tea XD

no. 20 is khai wei's one

khai wei

Which one better? muahaha

chicken rice and char siew rice?

quarter chicken with peri chips and cole slaw?

also quarter chicken with meditteranean rice and old style chips?

I eat until so clean wakaka ~ XD

khai wei's one so messy

After filling our stomachs with delicious food, we all jalan jalan and take pictures.

wonderful view when the sun sets


effects lolz Around 8pm, we went somewhere near PICC (Putrajaya International Convention Centre). I was with the guys who want to take pictures to a place where is a good spot to take pictures while the others are at the road side so can see fireworks.

on the way to PICC

was using yi sheng's tripod. thanx thanx ^ ^ see the differences when put on night scenery mode

without tripod

with tripod (nice weh) btw this is where the fireworks would come out in the night ^ ^

waiting~

moonlight

even bomba is there XD

got food stalls where people buy food to eat and enjoy watching the fireworks

yi sheng

But the security shooed us off because of safety concerns. Aiyah!! that one nice spot weh.

Went to the padang there but the view is block by the kids. Somemore the kids play gameboy - - WTH!! You come here to enjoy fireworks or play games ar. Later, saw many people go climb the hill up to get a better view. A few guys went up first. 30 minutes later, I tak beh tahan I climb up the hill with the rest of the guys. The hill got 3 levels. Not so high. Although is a bit scary, but still I manage to climb to get the better view where can see the fireworks. Once we reach to the 2nd floor of the hill, I said "Wow, cantik!! Nice view!!" ^ ^". We all sit down and wait until 10pm.

Clock strikes 10pm. Fireworks start!!

That's it. I upload the nice ones. Others are quite blur. The videos of the fireworks I tried to upload them once I get those from my housemates. Video is much more better than the pictures. It's one of the most wonderful thing I've ever seen so far. Hope I could see amazing things.

We wait until these cars go off. Scared traffic jam. Before going back home, went to Genting Klang ate dim sum. The food is ok onli. Each of us pay RM5. Once reach home, I straight away go to sleep because the next day need to go back PJ for driving lesson. Also, watch the men badminton final Chong Wei vs Lin Dan. XD Till then.

-lu yin-