Tuesday, August 26

Cherating Trip

Last weekend went for the Cherating Trip for the HAD Day. Woke up very early in the morning- 4am and I slept 1am de other night. Geng? Lolz!!! Went over to the BK to and do the morning gongyo. Then, went up to the bus and straight away tidur. Zzzz. On the way to Cherating, watch movies. After 4-5 hour journey, finally reach Cherating. Had lunch first.





Saw some horses XD




And went to the beach. I love to go to the beach on a sunny day (well not a very very hot weather until get skin burn XD). Love the beaches!!! Especially the time when I go to Port Dickson hehehe (grinning and thinking about the happy times with my friends XD)










Went to the hotel and check in





After having some fun at the beach, went to take a shower.

At night, had barbecue dinner.


Went to see baby turtles.



The next day, woke up do training. Then, there's sharing and group photos. After that, pack up the things, had lunch and went back to KL.

On my way back to KL. I got car sick. Headache. Stupid bus driver. Drive so fast until pening kepala.

Still more to come.

-lu yin-