Monday, February 18

Family Dinner 16/2 (day 10 of CNY)

went over to my 2nd uncle's hse 4 another family dinner

i noe i've been 2 so many relatives hse 4 dinner or lunch

because my uncle came back from germany

at least have some quality time with family

n also drink some wine n chit chat n eat snacks n fruits
yes....family come first

not much to say but pics will tell

btw i earn a lot $ $ $ while gambling muahahaha same goes with my bro ^ ^

car yi
loolu

hui

mirror image ^ ^"

food~

pai tee ^ ^

dis is where me n my cousins sit

gambling~

my 2nd uncle take care of the fish babies ^ ^


my mom's cousin's dog : polly (so cute!!!) ^ ^

hui kissing on my nose

car yi kissing my foot

me kiss on loolu's cheek

pretending to propose 2 hui until hui laugh ^ ^"

these 4 crazy pics above is actually a dare if lose in de card game

my mother's side of the family ( de older ppl r my granduncle n grandaunt + de one standing black shirt is my mom's cousin)

still more to come~

-lu yin-