Thursday, February 14

day 3 of cny

woke up 5am in de morning....juz instantly woke up without going back 2 bed...i slept 2am after i came back from watching "CJ7" n yumcha-ing with my frens....lolz i think must b de neslo ais i drank...dat's y i feel so awake...

anywayz...i woke up bcuz i teman my parents 2 pick up my uncle hu came back from germany at de KLIA...later went 2 de coffee shop at SS2 2 eat beef noodle soup 4 breakfast...

beef noodle soup n neslo ais (ya i noe i think i'm addictive 2 dat drink haha)...kl beef noodle soup is much more better (in my opinion)

den drop my uncle at my godmother's hse n went back home...i practically do my own things at home...so i won't get sienz n all...

6-8 hours later~

all da relatives at my mom's side come over 2 my place....dat night actually got yumcha-ing with HSD frens outside cause gin nin's last night n den de next she hv 2 go back 2 sarawak 4 NS...but den family comes 1st...so can't make it....all i can say is~



GIN NIN!! WE'LL MISS YOU!! STAY STRONG!!!GAMBATEH!!!


alright back 2 de topic....

my mom side's of de family came over 2 my place...kuin didn't come bcuz he wuz at 1u with his frens while han wuz at his fren's hse...so~normal...eat homemade delicious dinner, drinking wine, chit chat, but no gambling T T...haihz dun worry still got days 2 come in de cny week....

delicious, yummy n scrumptous homecook dinner

new dish in de wai family: thai seafood salad (my fav jor ^ ^)

mushroom with abalone

pak lan chicken

wei - car yi - hui - loolu

mom - 2nd uncle

wat u guys doing?

loolu

wei

wei - car yi - me

hui (wat's with de hand - -")

car yi

serious look XD


were rdy 2 play cards (no gamble T T)

4th aunt - 3rd aunt - uncle(came back from germany) - godmother - godfather

godmother - mom - 3rd aunt - grandpa - 2nd aunt - 4th aunt

my mom show her dancing style XD

3rd uncle - uncle

dad - 4th aunt - 2nd uncle

4th uncle - mom - my granpa's old neighbour's son (XD)

well dat's wrap it up 4 de 3rd day~

wait 4 more...

cheerz~

-lu yin-