Friday, February 15

Day 4 of CNY

Went over to my godmother's house to have another delicous homecook dinner

On the way, I actually candid pic on my bro for sayang-ing the ice. Th ice used 2 chill the sashimi lagi nice ^ ^. He didn't notice that I take muahaha ^ ^.


There's 1 thing very funny


When my 4th aunt open the door to let uncle come in, she scream. O O she thought it wuz a rat going in. But it was a squirrel. So cute. I could have take pic of it.


1st of all ate sashimi as an appetizer


mmm~yummy

add some wasabi and soysauce lagi nice


and look at those delicious dishes



I ate till so full that i feel that i should go do some exercises after CNY ^ ^"

I drank a few glasses of wine

I went upstairs and watch tv with my cousin


I wuz watching the amazing race asia season 2


it's de final four...gonna watch de finalle 2night can't wait

den went dwnstairs n gamble (finally!)



won quite a lot hehehe dis year must b lucky hohoho


car yi dun wanna gamble because she would much prefer to play mahjong


my godmother said dat if de squirrel come in is her luck bcuz is mouse year...- - hello squirrel is not in the mouse family is a forest animal...


another thing is dat when she whistle, my granpa do de snoring sound, he smiled n we laughed like crazy...


ya~we laugh while gambling...


After finish gambling, went upstairs and watch


Memoirs of the Geisha


I read the book before. I find that this movie reflects to all women. All women should be treat equally. The main character done so much to get closer to her true love. Aww~ Also, the japanese culture especially what is like to be a geisha. I like Michelle Yeoh acting as Mameha in the movie because she is calm and strong. I would much prefer to read the book cause of course lah more details. However, watching the movie gives you a lot of entertainment. So, I think both of them is ok. Print media and electronic media give some cons. Lolz I'm talking media from what I learn during my course ^ ^ Overall, I like the sceneries of Japan. The most wonderful place I admired is the cherry blossoms and the autumn scenes. Yes, the scene where Sayuri and the Chairman see each other. Romance ^ ^. So, this movie is touching, wonderful, give certain moral values and also learn a lil' bit of culture and history.


Rating: 8/10


Another movie that I watch is


Next


Ok, Nicholas Cage looks better with the short hair in National Treasure 2. With his long hair, he looks like i dunno whether he's a man or a woman. I like Jessica Biel. She's look so pretty.Ok, ya by the looks but her acting was ok.This movie is all about what sees within the future that he's is going to face. The police wanna find him cause want him to tell them where the nuclear bomb is. He founds his true love. And it goes on like saving his love and also finding the bomb so it won't destroy the whole world. Ya, some movies are like that. I find it ok. But I eventually see some scenes that makes me know what is going to happen. If you have superpowers, what would it be? Can it be that you wanna have powers like "HEROES"? Or mayb fomr the "X-MEN"? Well, although we don not have superpowers at least we got qualities and talents in ourselves. Ok, so this movie gives me a sense of action and excitement.

Rating: 7/10


After watching the movies in front of the tv, went back home and zzzz in my comfy bed.


-lu yin-