Tuesday, January 3

The New Chapter of My Life

Well, 2011 is gone. That means that chapter has ended. It is a happy one.

I am officially graduated from my studies. I am officially have my post-study-work visa.

You know what that means? Yes, I will continue to stay on in the UK for another two years.

What am I going to do? I am going to search for jobs in my related field which are mostly in London.

The new chapter of my life? The career stage and commitment to Soka Gakkai activities.

After I came back from the SGI Trets course in November, I took some time to think what am I going to do. Basically, what are my determinations? I decided to have full commitment and effort on searching for the right job and involved myself in Soka Gakkai activities to develop myself with faith, courage, and wisdom.

At the middle of January, I am heading back to Malaysia for the Chinese New Year. Ah....It's been like almost a year that I didn't go back to Malaysia. I miss my friends and family. Not to forget, the Malaysian food that I craved for a lot. Serious, I am not joking. Even though I cook my meals that suit my taste, but I do miss the Malaysian food badly. I am really looking forward to my three weeks to one month holiday in Malaysia. I have a lot of things to catch up over there.

Anyway, to end this post, I decided to type out a personal quote which is related to the end of 2011 and the beginning of 2012.

'A new year, a new beginning, a new chapter'.

Challenge yourself and do not escape from problems. It is better to take risks with, of course, reasonable paces. I believe that we can develop our faith, courage, and wisdom stronger along the path of our life. The world and life is our stage and canvas. It is our determination to take action of what to do with our life. We learn and develop ourselves to blend in diverse environments and people. We connect and understand people without considering the differences.

Let's create great memories of not only in the year 2012 but also in our life.

Cheers.

-lu yin-