Monday, December 28

SSH 10th Anniversary Celebration

It's been a long one for preparing and making this event totally happen.


APR2 + AMS2 students with Miss Lim (the very last row, white color one)

My team(Graphic Design) with Miss Lim

Gals with Mr. Lee (The Head of SSH)

Esther and Me with the Mock Wedding Cake that has messages and wishes

From top left clockwise: Wai Ting - Stephanie - Esther - Me - Sim Hui - Fannie - Owen - Mr. Chuan

The team with Bibichun and Edward. Taken with the graffiti art work which is behind us.

Thanks to the team for guiding me. Whatever I did wrong, very sorry about that. Good luck to you all in the final exams.


This is my last event in this college. Yah. I retired. Lolz. Pass the events to the juniors. Next semester, Encore Urban Night, I'm gonna sit with the audiences.

These skills and knowledge that I learn throughout two years will be used in my future career.

Btw, there's a blog that talk about this event (Day 1, Day 2, and Day 3). Do check it out.

Also, check out the event blog that the PR & Mass Comm team made during the process of preparation of the event. Well done.

Get ready for the next post. That is Unplugged 2009.

So wait for it.

-lu yin-