Wednesday, December 16

Finally It's Over

Finally, finish the SSH 10th Anniversary Celebration.

With all the blood, sweat, and tears, this event is really happening and exciting.

All of those who are involve in this event work really hard on making this event a memorable moment that we have ever had.

This will be my final event in TARC.

Yes. Yes. I'm gonna "retired" from that.

Because next semester I will be concentrating on the studies and preparations on going to Liverpool Johns Moore University.

Anyways, preparing the requirements and documents for going to Liverpool at the moment. Starting to read my notes after being so busy with Unplugged and SSH 10th Anniversary Celebration and not to mention I have done and pass up the thesis. Yeahs.

On the other hand, these few weeks, I could use a break. I mean with all the relaxation and fun while it's like less than a month before exams.

This weekend I'm going off to Cameron Highlands with my family. Yes. Vacation. Also, sing karaoke next Monday.

Can't believe things go fast and I'm gonna finish off my final year soon.

Well, it's like that. We all go through with this in our daily lives. Sometimes we think is long but it finishes fast. It is a good thing. Once you finish, you have achieve and complete the mission that you had taken previously.

It's getting late. Damn tired after all the sleepless nights on doing these two events this semester. Photos will be up which is mostly like a month kindda thing. Well, just wait and see.

By the way, you can check out the SSH 10th Anniversary Celebration blog.

www.sshturns10.blogspot.com

Time to sleep zzz...Exams coming and I can't wait for my holidays with fun and excitement. Looking forward to study and have fun at UK.

-lu yin-