Wednesday, October 1

Granpa's 76th Birthday

Woke up in the morning. Went to buy some Dim Sum and then went to my godmother's house to go together to my Granpa's house. I long time never go there de. Ever since my grandma was sick, hardly go there. Ya, my grandma passed away after my SPM. It's been a very long time that I didn't go to that house. Memories are still there. I still remember I go to that house have fun with my family especially my cousins. Today, only my side and godmother side of the family came plus third aunt. On the way,

Yin Kuin driving XD

Stop by to da bao KFC for lunch. My Granpa's favorite. Finally, reached the house. When Granpa see KFC, he tried to get up form the chair to enjoy the lunch.

Granpa enjoying KFC yum yum XD

My favorite Dim Sum : Xiao Mai !!!

Car Yi play with Whisky

SO CUTE!!! LOVE HIM!!!

With Granpa. Joon!!! = =

Watch TV to avoid being bored. XD Then, time to the cake and sing happy birthday song.

Yam cake (not my taste but at least I did eat a piece of cake ^ ^"")

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Granpa!!!

Later, drank white wine and ice wine. I drank wine since high school with my family so I'm used to it. Every time we get together. There's always wine and snacks to enjoy plus chatting current issues and all. Yes, I drink wine and I can take it. Oh boy, I start to miss Malibu and Magarita de. XD

Time to go home. It took like 30 minutes to go back to PJ by taking the highway. Till then.

Whisky looking from the car. KAWAII XD.

-lu yin-