Saturday, October 4

Dinner at Du Viet

Had dinner at Du Viet, Uptown. Wow, so far this semester break I had nice and delicious food.

Love this picture. Made of wooden bowls, plates and trays. XD

Nice atmosphere with relaxing music.

Mom

Joon

Mom - Joon

Reading the menu



Joon

This aunty know mom and Joon quite well cause they came to Du Viet before. She's recommending us some good food to eat.

Lemongrass Drink

Vietnamese Drip Coffee not vert strong but ok

Ice Lemon Tea

Vietnamese Salad

Sugarcane Shrimp (Yummy!!)

Vietnamese Roll (Fried and Raw) Yummy!!

Beef Noodle with Mild Hot Soup

Beef Noodle Soup with Beef Ball, Beef, Briskets and all.

Beef Noodle Soup very nice~ XD

The food quite reasonable. Delicious food. Thanks mom. She normally take us to eat all kinds of food when my dad's not around. At least me and my brother can expose to all types of food. XD. Thanks mom.

-lu yin-

PS. guys, I know you all liu kou shui de. XD