Sunday, December 30

genting 27-29/12/07

came back from genting during de afternoon...i wuz suppose 2 use de com 2 type new post 4 dis blog but my bro wanna use cuz wanna play RO....so i go 2 my room study....
now i'm typing out...genting...

woke up quite early in da morning 2 check email n all...until during noon time went 2 my godmother's hse so all of us go genting 2gether like family....

on de way~

me n my bro were playing blackjack in da car...

my bro ^ ^ da truth is he's camera shy but i juz take it naturally lolz ^ ^

den reach da my godmother's hse n wait 4 car yi 2 come back from skool...dat day wuz getting da pmr results...she got 7 As leh lolz congratz ya....for wei i'm not sure cause she went 2 new zealand with her family...i think 2day dey juz came back....oh ya genting....well off 2 genting...my dad seriously funny....he zoom off n end up sumwhere near batu cave cause wanna eat lunch around dat area b4 continuing de journey n in da end dunno where godmother's car go...while waiting...i got bored n decided 2 do dis....^ ^"

finally we met up n continue da journey 2 genting n finally reach there n we ate lunch at gohtong jaya....u noe a lot of passer bys will stop by 2 ask u 2 buy or donate sumthing...sortta irritating when sum1 is hving a meal....after lunch, finally reach awana...staying there 4 3 days n 2 nights...it's a suite....well not grand or anything but at least it's a comfortable place 2 stay

car yi

was bored until~

i go outside get sum fresh air ^^"

we all basically sleep throughout da afternoon...- -" dun ask me y....den in da evening we jln around de awana b4 going 2 gohtong raya again 4 dinner....



after dinner went back n rest n den hv a drink (wine) with my family...at da same time i wuz playing cards with my cousins n den practically chit chat

smelly blue cheese ><

go with jacob crackers

ham

play uno

play "cho hai di"

suddenly shocking news...benazir bhutto wuz assasinated in pakistan O O....dis is terrible y these things hv 2 happen thought there would b a democracy in dat country...n turns out like dis....n de civilians r so angry until dey go destroy buildings, transport in da city...summore da killer blew himself up after killing bhutto so there won't b a trace on dat killer....hmmm wat would b da future 4 pakistan...hu noes...

da next day we all went 2 genting by cable car....


i told my parents i go meet a "group" of frens....den my mom start 2 nag dis n dat...haihz..u noe how parents r....n i did meet up with sylvester n go chit chat at da mcd...chit chat until my whole family spotted me O O shoot....n den i went there n told my parents dat we're juz frens onli....den i went back chit chat with him until my parents said it's time 2 go....during da conversation, i found out about sumthing shocking....it's about da person i like...omg how he noe n how dis situation happen leh....all i can do is 2 calm dwn n go with da flow n wait 4 da right moment....i dunno....juz calm dwn lah...den i go off with my family....as we reach back 2 awana everybody sleep again - -" wat's with da sleeping??? summore no chance 2 go swimming oh well mayb next time....at night go gohtong jaya makan again n den came back n watch tv n drink wine...i wuz almost a lil' bit drunk but still can handle it
de next day it wuz time 2 go home....juz a 45 mins journey back home...n here i m~...

2 days till new year's eve 4 hving a family gathering like doing dat almost every year...my new year's resolution...still working on it....

-lu yin-