Monday, December 3

ENCORE! 07/08

finally it's over n everything goes well for da show even though there r sum mistakes but still manage 2 fix it....da show wouldn't go smoothly without teamwork....without da scolding n pushing n all i probably b a lil bit blur.....manage 2 handle all da paper work especially last minute booking...lolz...at least it's over....thanx 2 all da committee, finalists n helpers 2 make dis show a memory dat we can't 4get...

on friday we had a full day rehearsal at da sports complex....dun worry i got an absent letter 4 dat....been there from morning till night n even i ate lunch n dinner at da sports complex....da pics will tell u haha...pics worth a thousands word....at 1st da 1st rehearsal wuz quite bad....but den da 2nd time is even better ^ ^ da next day hope is even more better hahaha..alright pics of rehearsal...

yeng?? swt...- -"

stoners

irreplacable

sole

II unlimited

rhythmus

these r singing finalists 4 dis year encore! 2007 as 4 da dancing finalists i didn't take bcuz i wuz bz doing sumthing dat secretary suppose 2 do....

drum rolls plz.....tada!!! da night dat with all da running dis n dat 2 run dis show smoothly...pictures!!!


me n val [b4]

me n val [after]

da backdrop

singing finalist

didn't take da dancing finalist cause i run here n there 2 find da first aid kit..anywayz...

finalists of encore! 2007

mc: faisal n samson [so funny]

stoners...dey sang remix of stand by me+beautiful girl n jay chou chinese song

kieran is not chinese n he can sing n rap chinese ^ ^

irreplacable..sang "have u ever" such a nice n sweet song

sang gai bian zi ji ^ ^

sole

y's

II unlimited

dey sang phantom of de opera n rita's voice is so strong

rhythmus..sang xu yao ni de ai n everyday

do u noe dat dey sang a few lines of da chinese song ^ ^

funky ping

2.3

wat de?

click thing

trying 2 b michael jackson ^ ^"

indian dance

tango

angelique

origenz

there were a few guests performers n i didn't take pic of serene n electroshock bciz i wuz at da backstage....also i didn't ask sum1 2 take pic of me n de other committee 4 doing latin dance

singing champion encore! 2007

dancing champion encore! 2007

da show is over...photoshooting time!!

alexa - yi xian - me

ernest - alexa - me - jeremy - michelle - yi xian - tsin yi

encore! 2007

me - ee lin

me - jet

kelfred - me

me - magen

jia ern - alexa - me

top management

II unlimited


my dancing partner, jizz

me - dorophy

richard - me - gadiy - han jung

didn't c dem 4 a very long time ^ ^

me - wen wen

origenz

n dat's dat 4 da night....hope dat next year encore will b even better ^ ^...there might b a gathering after encore! 2007 so watch out hahaha ^ ^

-lu yin-