Sunday, November 11

photoshoot 5 and 6/11

after practice drama with my frens....i wait at de canteen 2 near atm...jia ern came...n den we wait like more than 30 minutes...turns out dat dey oledi reach de imp studio - -"....den we hv 2 take taxi all de way 2 genting klang n cost like rm5....summore de taxi driver is so blur - -" haihz...at least we reach there oledi...take a lot of time 2 do hairdo....i wait 4 makeup still hvn't start...i might as well do it myself...ok ok lar but not dat pro....n den went 2 dz photo studio n took pics with sum of my frens ^ ^...u c not totally different...juz dat my hair is curled n i put myself a lil' bit of makeup not heavy 1 ><"


jia ern

voon sin

kelle

magen

dorophy

alexa

siang....y le? ><

phang yu

martin

rehearsal pics 4 de 2nd pnp counter...coming soon...^ ^"

-lu yin-