Sunday, November 11

family gathering

soli guys didn't hv da time 2 update blog....but dis time i'm free 4 now.....as 4 da si chuan trip...i'll try 2 update it juz as soon as got less things 2 do 4 coursework....

last sunday actually i wuz suppose 2 hv dancing class but den i went 2 my 3rd aunt's hse 4 gathering instead...bcuz my aunt from germany came all de way 2 malaysia....


wat i do leh...c de pics...more pics coming soon....basically i play play with cousin n den went 2 jusco shopping....bought a rm10 handbag, rm20 shoes n sum nail polish....lolz...dat's about it nth dat much realli...i realli need 2 take pics from car yi....she took more pics than me ><...


my tortoises...toby n tanya

me!!!

dis samsung phone very n nice 1....not mine...aunt's 1 lolz

cool!!

wei - car yi - me

groovy~!

finally can upload pics through blogspot - -"

-lu yin-