Friday, March 18

Spring Has Come

This was taken while me and Nadiah was walking through the Puzzle Wood. It was a long walk in the Forest of Dean. It's not a forest but it's a town. Not much public transportation. That's why we need to take long walks especially along the roads. But, it was fun while enjoying a nice view of the country side.

Spring has come. Birds are chirping. Flowers are blooming on ground and trees. Especially the daffodils. These welcome the season of spring. I even sing a random created spring song while walking along with the perfect weather outside.

March is gonna end soon in few weeks time. I found this month quite fruitful. Not just because there's perfect weather. But also because of the SGI meetings which I attend especially the Young Women Division meeting. So happy about it.

As I said like quite a few times, my family is coming over to visit me during the Easter break. I have loads of plans during the Easter break and Summer time. Bookings for transportation and accommodation is done for my family. I realized how mentally tired it is when planning trips to places where you wanna visit.

This week is the Cheltenham Gold Cup which is basically a horse race. Many Irish people will come over to this place and play bets and also just leisure. I've seen a lot of Irish while I was in town. Even the Cheltenham Race Course was full of cars parked on the big land. It's a really a full house for this race course event.

Not to forget, Happy St. Patrick Day. Hehe. I'm sure a lot of people enjoying themselves in pubs and drinking Guinness. It reminds of my silly imagination which is basically a leprechaun will bring to the end of the rainbow and there it is...a pot of gold. XD

Ok, I'm being to silly on random stuff.

This weekend, I'm heading off to Liverpool. Yeah~~~. The good ole memories in Liverpool. Can't wait to visit the Albert Docks and take the Merreyside Ferry ride. If I had the chance, I want to go to the Bold Street Coffee and the tea shop where I used to hang out during my summer semester with LJMU mates.

Ha....I love this month and I love Spring.

-lu yin-

PS. My prayers are with the Japan people who encounter the tsunami and earthquake.