Thursday, January 6

Cold Days But I'm Smiling


As usual it's getting colder as day goes by, I'm even wearing socks and gloves too. Also, wrap myself with the blanket almost every single day in winter.

I've been watching Korean dramas recently during my breaks after I come back from Germany. But, of course, I did my assignments which I have to past my next week. OMG.

No, coffee for me for these few days until I recover. Ya, I still not getting better yet from the flu. I'm eating and sleeping well just to keep myself healthy and strong.

I'm still smiling both inside and out even though it's really cold outside. Yup, just like "when it's cold outside, I got the month of May". Does it ring a bell? No matter how cold it feels and looks like we all still have our warm heart and soul that make us smile each and every single day.

I've been reading novels while listening to music at the same time. I sometimes sing to myself while listening to my favorite songs.

I've been playing with my Nintendo DS just to excite me.

I've been doing my assignments too.

Yup, just the regular "me" time at home.

I even have my thoughts and dreams of traveling. I know it's my little own world but I'm gonna make it happen when the time is right.

Okay, I totally blabbering away because I just post this to fill in my free time at the moment.

But anyways, as far as I know I have to keep myself warm for the winter. Maybe I might hibernate too for a few days till my new semester start.

Looking forward to the new semester.

Wait up for my new random post which will come up anytime.

-lu yin-