Wednesday, August 4

Edinburgh Trip (30/7/10- 1/8/10)

It was a 3 days 2 nights trip to Edinburgh with Brain and Elaine. Edinburgh where parents used to live there for two years during the time when my dad study there in Scotland.

It was either a sunny or a cloudy day when it comes to weather.

We stay over at the GlobeTrotter Inn and met new friend from Brazil. His name is Rapheal.

Places I've been to:

Edinburgh Castle

The City Centre of Edinburgh City

Scotch Whiskey Experience

Textile Weaving Factory

Ghost Tours

Calton Hill

and many more...

I even ate Haggis and I got to admit. It's not as bad as my parents told me about their experience with Haggis.

Been to the Elephant House for lunch where J.K. Rowling write her ideas of Harry Potter books.

The one thing that I love here in Edinburgh is the sceneries which I had taken. It's truly breathtaking.

Too bad I did not had the chance to climb to the Arthur's Seat due to time constraint and rainy weather. Oh well. There will be a next time.

Back from the trip and the study mode is on yet again.

-lu yin-

*Dublin, Dublin, Dublin this weekend.