Thursday, June 17

Work and Play

As days go by, assignments and classes come by.

This picture really tells a thousand words.


Almost everyday go library find books for assignments.

Attend classes and tutorials.

Not to mention, I have to tahan for slow connection for these 3 months.

Sometimes, I make my own meals like this one.

Salmon with Side Salad (added French Dressing).

Well, time arrangement and multitasking very important.

Tomorrow and this weekend. I'm going to be in London.

Reasons:
1. Visit Brunel University
2. Visit my ex-primary school friend, Gordan
3. Visit SGI-UK centres (hopefully make new friends over there)
and not forgetting
4. HAVE FUN IN UK

There is always the work and fun in our lives and it's true. Good fun and experiences while work and play at the same time.

LONDON. Here I come.

-lu yin-