Monday, July 14

Convo and Shogun

yeesh!!! the online connection sot sot lately even though i'm in pj...juz making it short and simple the day of convo and it's great..but~ when it comes to many people in the accounting and business administration, i almost feel asleep XD very sien eh and summore i feel as if i'm in the harry potter world with all the gowns and mortar boards lolz ^ ^"...pics with captions here we go~

there's me with yb dato. lieow...well my dad took dis pic when the projector show dis cause 2 far lolz!!!

giving a speech of encouragement

after the convo ended, loads of people are outside of the college hall. So crowded until not have the chance to picture. Another reason that it's raining after the convo - -

once reach home, my parents want to take more pics of me after my graduation ^ ^"""




next, dinner at shogun restaurant, jap buffet. graduation dinner lolz....the food is ok and luckily i didn't take the wasabi cause my bro told me that it's kindda powdery eww~...my bro told me that shogun means warrior...yeah i learn a new word ^ ^""

with my godmother family and fourth aunt

my brother and parents...my bro so tall..summore bully me bcuz of height - -

after the dinner, one thing surprising that the bill counted for eight people...nine of us come for dinner o o...and the funny thing is my mom almost went into the men's room...i was following my mom then i saw the ladies room..i'm like eh where's mom...den saw her almost went to the men's room that i called her...omg!!! must be the bill from the dinner gua hahaha

reach home...take picture again with my bro to keep as memories...wear the gown again and the mortar board

btw...earlier my bro went with his friends to Cheer 2008...he told me that Dynamitez is 1st runner up...yeesh!!! oh well at least there are at the top 3...next year can get back the champion title ^ ^...btw he just so happen to saw this sign and just pick it up after Cheer 2008 was over :P and he gonna keep it as souvenir lolz

GO DYNAMITEZ!!!


wat r u doing eh?

well that's the end of the day...well the end of this post...and it's like 3 sumthing in the morning and i got 10am class...summore need 2 wake up around 7.30am...omg!! crazy weh!!! sure get scolded by my mom...well hopefully i can concentrate in class...i finally graduate...all i could do is concentrate on my studies...advance diploma- a higher level

Lately, I bump into some TT nite committee and finalists. WOW!!! Whenever I walk pass by college hall and X block and pondok. These places bring back memories that I would never 4get. Don't worry I'll type out about the TT nite k?

I can't wait for the Port Dickson trip this weekend with YWD and also Pahang trip with TT nite ppl next weekend yeah!!! I feel like I got a mini vacation but not officially but hey everybody need to have some fun and relaxation instead of sticking 2 much with the books. Work and play wakaka. Ok lah. Stop here loh. Till then. Next post coming soon.

-lu yin-