Saturday, September 1

Family time during national day

although there are sum bad things happen recently.....like da malaysia football team lost or da badminton team onli get bronze medal...another such examples is such cases happen like rape cases n all.....even sumtimes there are problems with da economy even though we still learn da national goals n programmes....but still dis is malaysia hope can improve lor....so....happy 50th merdeka birthday malaysia!!!

2day i couldn't go 4 choir practice bcuz i promise my parents dat i would go 2 my aunt's hse 2 spend time with de other family members since i didn't seen them 4 so long....soli guyz....but i'll c u guys 2moro kayz....once i reach their hse i saw malaysian flags near da car porch




malaysian flags

went inside say hi 2 all da aunt n uncles....while waiting 4 da food 2 b served me n car yi were taking pics




take each other with camera > <


car yi


den it's time 2 eat yum yum



da homemade food dat u can't live without them




chilli crabs ^ ^


mutton curry ^ ^

wah so yummy dat i eat until i'm full.....den de rest of my cousins came n all of da gals went 2 da room 4 fun....few minutes later i wuz a bit hungry dat i decided 2 eat sai milo n agar-agar with them ^ ^"



my desserts


car yi's agar-agar...she ate da lychee....



sai milo ^ ^

agar-agar with lychee


so yummy ^ ^

den we take sum pics.....


me with loolu

me with wei (both of us r wearing yellow)

me, loolu, car yi, hui


car yi, me, wei


1st round was ok


no1 was looking at da camera except car yi ^ ^"


next round started 2 get twisted....


me n hui


after dat dey all play cards while i take video.....we even take mirror images

started 2 film a part dat i think u guys might think it's funny or crazy.....4 videos right i'll upload it next time bcuz takes a lot of time 2 upload....summore my exams around da corner...so next time lar...

finally da time has come....it's my 2nd kau fu's birthday "HAPPY BIRTHDAY".....with da delicious homemade marble cheese cake baked by my godmother.....we all sing happy birthday songs all da cousins including me gather around da birthday man while others were standing in front of us taking pics n singing at da same time....den we eat happily.....

i would also like 2 say happy birthday 2 da merdeka baby...nisha...hehehe happy birthday 2 u happy birthday 2 u happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday 2 u....^ ^...my choir frens r celebrating her birthday 2day...2 bad i wasn't there.....oh well

den we all go back home.....on da way back home...me, my bro n my parents saw kite flying....

my parents drop my bro at da cineleisure 2 watch da minimitez.....n den we went back home....there's no dinner cause we ate a heavy lunch.....so n dat wuz it....here i m typing out da blog n eating strawberries ^ ^....as 4 da pics.....car yi wants me 2 upload every photo i take 2 dis blog - -......i so free meh.....i need 2 study after typing dis post....summore i wake up in da morning 2moro 2 go kolej n practice n den go 4 competition on da actual day.....2moro....da competition....i ask shaun about how's da practice....he said it's improving.....so gonna do our very best 2 perform well during da competition....n guess wat he's going 2 bring sandwiches in case we r hungry ^ ^...alright dat's about it...will tell u about da competition 2moro next time....oh there's 1 more thing i need 2 show u guys....i noe u all heard n watch about da negarakuku...well juz wanna tell u all dat wat dis guy said is really true....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NczMNH0dbEQ

alright ciaoz...more post coming soon

-lu yin-